Operation Blue Roof is coming to Your Neighborhood! Operation Blue Roof provides no-cost temporary repairs for roofs damaged by Hurricane Irma.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contractors will install the temporary roof covering at NO COST TO YOU.
• Only primary residences with standard shingled roofs are eligible for the program.
• Metal roofs and mobile homes will be repaired as practical on a case by case basis.
• Roofs with greater than 50 percent structural damage are not eligible.
To get assistance, you must sign a “Right of Entry” (ROE) form to allow Corps staff and contractors to access your private property and assess roof damage.
Complete an ROE form at a site near you. Currently, the Fort Myers ROE Center is Lowe's Home Improvement, 8040 Dani Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33966
Call 888-ROOF-BLU (888-766-3258)
• To find the site nearest you, and
• Get the latest information on locations, dates, and center hours.
Applicants who use 711 or Video Relay Service may also call 800-621-3362. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability and use a TTY may call 800-462-7585.