The City of Fort Myers is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, cityftmyers.com, for all people with disabilities. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make the page accessible for you. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication. Our Website will be reviewed and tested on an ongoing basis, utilizing assistive technologies by users who have knowledge of and depend on the performance of these technologies.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The applicable elements of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard and other standards to the extent required by the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.