The City strives to provide convenient, accessible parking which will meet the needs of all who come downtown to live, work, dine or shop. One of our main goals is ensuring that people have a positive experience when they visit the Downtown River District so they will return and continue supporting our local businesses.
- $0.25 per hour at 10-hour meters
- $0.50 per hour at 2-hour meters
- Pay meter directly using coins
- To pay by credit card, download the Passport Parking App to pay from your phone or tablet. The sticker on your parking meter has all the information you need to know to get started, including its zone and space number.
Zip Zone Parking
Park free in the Zip Zone for 2 hours per day. Zip Zone parking is limited to 2 hours per day throughout the entire zone. Drivers must move out of the Zip Zone after two hours into one of the on-street metered spaces, off-street parking lots, or parking garages, or they will be fined. (Please note the two hour maximum is not per space.)
As a courtesy, Fort Myers River District offers up to 4 hours of FREE handicap parking in the Zip Zone and FREE parking all day at meters.
Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day Cash, coins, or credit card accepted $1 per hour, daily rate will not exceed $5
City of Palms Garage
2118 Bay Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
(Entrances located on Bay & Monroe streets)
Main Street Garage
2286 Main Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
(Entrance on Main Street)
Special Event Garage Parking
Pay a flat rate fee between $5.00 and $10.00 when entering the garage.
In conjunction with some of the restaurants downtown, Crown Valet Parking offers a River District Park and Walk Program. This program lets you drop ff your vehicle at any of their valet stand locations, and pick up your vehicle at the end of your evening at whichever of their valet stand locations you choose.
- Locations: two on First Street & one on Bay Street
- Every Friday and Saturday at 5:00 p.m. until the bars and restaurants close
- Valet is free with validation for select restaurants
- For other visitors of the River District, without validation, valet is $8.00