Councilperson Gaile Anthony is a graduate of the University of North Carolina with a master’s degree in Nursing/Business. Gaile started working at Lee Health in 2002 as a Healthcare Executive. She retired in 2010 and has been on council since 2015. In 2017, she was Mayor Pro Tem and was also Chair of Community Redevelopment from 2017-2019. Gaile currently serves on the Metropolitan Planning Organization for roads in Lee County.
Gaile Anthony is the Executive Board Representative for the City of Fort Myers. She serves as the Liaison Council Member to Advisory Boards:
- Economic Development
- Planning Board
- Building and Zoning Oversite
- Citizens Police Review Board
- Liaison Council Member to Legal Services
Gaile is on the board of directors for the Lee County Homeless Coalition and Lee Health Care Resources, and is on the steering committee for the Lee County Ad Hoc Behavioral and Substance Use Disorder group. She is also a member of Keiser University Advisory Board and a past board member of the Uncommon Friends Foundation Burroughs Home.
Councilperson Anthony holds monthly Ward 6 meetings at Treeline Fire Station every 3rd Wednesday from 4-6 pm.
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - October 21, 2020 (video)
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - Forum Park - September 16, 2020 (video)
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - August 19, 2020 (video)
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - July 15, 2020 (video)
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - June 17, 2020 (video)
- Ward 6 Community Meeting - May 20, 2020 (video)