There are multiple opportunities for participation and involvement in the Southwest Florida Enterprise Center project.
Citizens and established businesses from throughout the region are encouraged to take a part in maximizing the contribution the SWFEC can make to the economic vitality of the area - Become a Partner, Get Involved, Stay Informed.
Key to the success of the Southwest Florida Enterprise Center, is the development of formal and informal partnerships with varied organizations, groups, and agencies throughout Southwest Florida. If you support the mission of the SWFEC and are part of any of the following groups your partnership with us can make a powerful impact.
- Government (city and county)
- Chamber of commerce
- Retired executives (score)
- Economic development offices
- Smart growth members (administration and local task force members)
- Workforce development and vocational training centers
- Small business development
- Continuing education centers
- Local business associations
- Business leaders throughout Southwest Florida
- Business professionals (individuals with varied business experience)
- Other professionals (banking, law, accounting, etc, that can assist the SWFEC and its customers in developing successful businesses in SW Florida).
There are multiple ways to get involved with the SWFEC now and in the future like:
- Participating in SWFEC task force
- Becoming a member of the SWFEC Board or Advisory Team
- Sponsoring a project
- Volunteering at upcoming events across the region
- Providing marketing or promotion support through varied media outlets
- Writing an op-ed about the SWFEC in a local paper
And many more...