Camp Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
Children enjoy a fully equipped indoor gymnasium, computer lab, movies, game room, swimming, arts and crafts, WiFi, and playground.
- Swimming Includes Lessons, Games and Open Swim.
- Athletics Include: Softball, Kickball, Basketball Indoor and Outdoor, Tennis and Exercise Classes.
- Game Room Includes: Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess, XBox, and Play Station.
- Computer Lab is where camper can refresh their studies and play educational computing games.
- STEM classes in partnership with the IWILL foundation.
Registration must be done in person at the STARS Complex. For more information please call 239-321-7545 or email email@example.com
|City Residents ||Non-City Residents |
|$35.00 / week ||$50.00 / week |
|*Proof of residency is required.|
Children must be no younger than 6 years old on the first day of camp and no older than 14 years old on the last day of camp. (Birth Certificate must be provided for children that are 6 years of age).