Checking Permit Status Information on the Web
You may also obtain permit status information by using the Permit Case Inquiry website.
Checking Permit Status on the Automated Line
To begin using this system you will need the following your permit number found on your permit or inspection record in the upper right hand corner (Example: BLD2005-00001 or 24040317).
- Call the Automated Phone Line at 239-321-7210.
- Select Option 4 from the main menu.
- Enter your permit number. Enter the 3 numbers representing the characters in your permit number (BLD = 253, BUS = 287, PSP = 777, SIG = 744, SIT = 748, TRD = 873).
- If your permit number does not have any characters, press 1.
- Enter the remaining numeric portion of your permit number, enter an asterisk in the place of a dash, and end the entry by pressing the pound key (For example: 2005*01944#).
After verifying the address, you can choose the following options:
- Press 1 to hear permit status.
- Press 2 to receive a faxed report on permit status.
After selection an option, you will be prompted to enter your 10-digit number, such as 239-999-9999. Enter one of the following:
- Permit (Case) Number
- Parcel Number
- Owner/Contractor Last Name
- Site Address
Status Information Available
The following permit status information, if applicable, will be recited on the phone or viewable on the web, depending upon the status of the permit:
- Application received date
- First time plan review summary status reporting total number of reviews required for permit, how many are completed and how many are still pending
- The most recent resubmittal or revision application receive date
- The date of the last plan review comment letter
- Ready to issue permit date
- Issue date
- Revision approval date
- Certificate of Occupancy or Certification of Completion and permit final date
- Application or permit expiration date
- Application or permit void or cancellation date