Florida's Department of Transportation is partnering with employers, property managers, universities, and other organizations to solve the transportation challenge.
- Ridematching service to connect commuters to their options on how to get to work.
- Reward commuters who use alternative transportation options to get to work.
- Reimbursement for qualified commutes through a free Emergency Ride Home Program
Set up a free consultation to set up the commuter benefit program in your organization. Expand your workforce by offering the flexibility of rideshare programs and increase employee reliability. There are also incentives to walk or bike to work. Learn more here: Commute Connect Employer Flyer.
Florida Department of Transportation: 866-585-RIDE
Tools to obtain asset Growing products
- Close to 5% of U.S. households (approximately 12 million adults) are “unbanked,” without a checking or savings account.
- Almost 11% of U.S. households (approximately 24 million adults) are underbanked, meaning they still use some fringe financial services.
- Nearly 34% of unbanked and 45% of underbanked households earn less than $30,000 per year.
- Nationally, 48% of Black households and 42% of Hispanic households are unbanked or underbanked, compared to less than 14% of white households.
Research from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation shows that there are many reasons consumers lack a basic transaction account: not enough money for the minimum balance; distrust of financial institutions; high or unpredictable fees; or identification, credit or banking history problems. Many Americans are driven to use expensive alternative financial services, including check cashers, payday lenders, and pawn shops that charge high fees for financial services that fail to help people get ahead. Without a checking account, families wind up paying too much for basic financial transactions and are hard pressed to build savings and assets. Working families with the help of local banks providing financial education and coaching provide people with the tools to build savings, and access funds that require a bank account, even a paycheck.
Become Bank Certified
Looking to Get Ahead in your Career? Be respectful to your Coworkers
Create a culture that respects coworkers and improve performances at work. Deal with rudeness and incivility at work with an expectation of good behavior. Your candor makes for a positive place to work. How we treat others matters.
Here is a great video on the impact of workplace ecology. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1ERM-NIBY