How do I submit a claim?
  • In the event you need to file a property damage or injury claim with the City, you can submit the City’s claim form along with your receipts for damage to or via USPS mail to City of Fort Myers, Attn: Risk Management, PO Box 2217, Fort Myers, 33902. Once all documentation is received, the City will evaluate your claim and contact you.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a safety concern?
2. How do I submit a claim?
3. How do I report a concern for the manner in which an employee is driving in a City vehicle?